Here’s the full on-demand replay of our latest Live Google Hangout event, How Northern Virginia Realtor Utilized Real Estate Hiring Strategies to Transform His Business with our special guest, Allen Johnson.
(5min) Before implementing Real Estate B-School
(6min) The First Three Things Allen focused on:
- Understanding our roles within our business - We wanted a real estate coach that focused on every aspect of our business, rather than just one. That was able to coach me as a leader and coach the director of operations that focused on the systems.
- Accessing where our business was and where we wanted to go.
- People – You can have all the systems and tools but if you don’t have the right people around you to help grow and progress, you won’t succeed and reach your full potential.
(9 min) Organizing the Database:
- Invested in Vyral Marketing
- Identifying our top clients
- Distinguishing the difference between a database vs a raving club
(12 min) What was Allen’s business like 6 months prior to using REBS?
- Company culture
- Settling Vs Growth
- Core Values
- Measure of Relationships
- Stripping yourself down to build yourself back up
(16 min) Core Values:
- Work Hard
- Embracing accountability and discipline
- Positive attitude
- Growth mindset & Team Players
- Fight for the greater good
(18 min) The Best Hiring Process/Practices:
- Multiple steps of an interview
- Why personalizing the hiring process is beneficial for both you and your business
- Leveling up
- Picking the right people for the right seats
- Having someone help you with the interview process.
(23 min) Allen’s Morning Routine:
- Wake up at 4/430am
- Pray & Read a Chapter of the Bible
- 15 minutes of Meditation
- Prayer Journal (writing out a prayer, for a myself, my family, my clients, a project, etc.)
- Read a chapter of the current book I’m reading
- 25/40-minute workout
- Devotion with my wife
- *** Make the hours between 4-9am YOUR time.
- “After all of this, my mind state and body are at 100% - I’ve got the energy and spirit to take on the day and lead my team to nothing less than greatness.” - Johnson
(29 min) Personal Goals:
- More Family Time
- Miracle Morning
- Working on yourself both personally & professionally
- Keeping work/home separate (finding the perfect balance)
(34 min) Hiring Questions: (Patterns VS Potential)
- What book are you currently reading?
- What is your morning routine?
- Tell me your biggest failure? What did you learn from it?
- What are your personal and professional standards?
- What would a successful relationship look like to you?
- What does the word team mean to you?
- What is your best quality when it comes to being a teammate?
- Using your Business’ Core Values as obvious questions.
(40 min) Morning Business Routine
- 15 minutes of Devotion EVERY morning
- 30 minutes of script practice
- Buyer Agent Battle
- Bringing your personal beliefs within your business
(45 min) “REBS Two Day Intensive Workshop”
- Drilling down on specific aspects of your company
- Being able to ask implementation questions
- Building deeper relationships
- “Those two days at the REBS workshop were probably the most productive two days we’ve had as business owners”
(50 min) Then & Now Perspective – What makes Real Estate B-School Different?
- Thinking like business rather than thinking like real estate
- The REBS Navigator
- The Mission
- The REBS Drivers
- Three Big Promises:
- Business clarity
- Consistency in revenue and Profit
- Time & Money Freedom
“You have to invest not only in your business but also, yourself in order to be great. If you want to be great, you have to be willing to spend the time and money to do so. Lastly, surround yourself around people who uplift and motivate you. You need a coach that not only speaks Real Estate but a coach that speaks to all fascists within your life.” - Johnson
I also want to thank our friends at Vyral Marketing for helping us put on the event. If you're looking for help with your database marketing, check them out.
Thanks everyone for attending and see you on the next event!