Taking a clarity break is a special tactic that will change everything for you each week.
A Clarity Break is a 90 minute time block once a week where you step away from your home, office, technology, and anywhere with normal distractions, and you answer a list of questions at hand in a journal.
Stop what you are doing right now and put in your calendar a reoccurring meeting with yourself each week for 90 minutes.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Is the vision for the business on track?
- What is the number one goal right now?
- Am I focusing on the most important things in my business life and my personal life?
- Do I have the right people in the right seats to scale?
- What is the one people move that I must make this quarter?
- How strong is my bench?
- How strong is my leadership, management, and accountability?
- If I lode a key player, do I have someone ready to fill their seat?
- Are my systems and processes working well? What’s missing?
- What seems overly complicated that must be simplified?
“Priorities are what we do, the rest is just talk.” - C12 Group
There are a few more questions Lars asks in the podcast, so give it a listen and start your clarity break weekly!
We hope you enjoyed this episode on The Business Freedom Podcast.
When growing a team there will be aches and pains, but why sacrifice your time longer than needed and in the wrong areas? REBS is here to help you grow, and grow your team, so you can get the true balance in your life back. Do you want help?